Friday, April 17, 2015

i am telling you , i really dont know

Hello everyone :)   , I hope you all are doing fine....
Ohh Thanks for asking , i am fine too..
Yes Yes ,  my job is going good.. hows urs?
ok.. good
last three lines has been repeated many times , i have been asked same question by everyone ( relatives , friends, unknown friends, stranger )  ..  if you say its going hard / tough .. you have 2 face too many questions like ( these companies are all same , go for this public sector,, MBA, MTech, blah blah ) ..   and if u say its going good..  they think i am earning a lot :P....  and there is no intermediate answer for this....  i really need ur help...
                                   if you go through my last post...  i mentioned there to publish a new blog post atleast once in 100 days... but i couldnt  because govt didnt get back the blackmoney in 100 days.. .. and also  u know theere was cricket world  cup ...  and I was missing Sachin tooooo muchh :( :(  .. still dont believe he has retired...  now IPL, no interest at all.. but yeah..
Fantasy Cricket ?  Yes  - join me in a league :)....
                                   Meanwhile i got invitation from my college for convocation.....  i really wanna go...  but    ( flite ke liye paiswa nhi hai :(  :P :) )..  haha,...  dont ask me now there where i do i spend.
..   I am coming back to paragraph 2 ,,,,  sometimes i think that where will my carrier go , if i want to be a millionaire what i have to do .. (dont laugh)   , options  -   leave job and do bussiness?  (sorry no guts rite now) ,,  invest in share ( uske liye bhi paise chahiye ;)  ),  switch company ??  ( haha , billionaire ???  :P)  ..  govt services (  learning will be stopped ..  ?  )    ..so now you tell me what are the options left.....
consider u want to buy a big house,ur dream car.. then ??? :( :( :(

do you also get these kinds of thought ..  if yes.. tell me how do u get rid of it...

these questions sometimes disturb my mind a lot...but most of the time i am happy bcz i know the secret of happiness ( a little ) now..  but its not that i am trying to get over the dream of a billionare..
u dont know.. i did answer 7-8 question on KBC ( ghar baithe bano lakhpati :)   ).. .. but u know luck matters  ...
..
..
.
Note - above mentioned lines are just a instant thought from my mind..  i have written those lines for you.. so now its your turn to get disturbed..
shake your body
shake your mind....
and do something new ( may make you happy or sad )  .. but everyone knows experience counts..

so thats all..

thanks evryone for reading my blog..
Ba - BYee

No comments: